Monday, August 15, 2016

Bee Gone Already.

Okay bumble bees - your time has come.  Summer is almost over, but many of you are hanging on to our Chicagoland warm weather.  It is time for you to be gone for winter and forever…on our property anyway.  How much do you know about this potentially harmful version of this type of bee?   It would not hurt to ask some specific questions about this insect.

1.  Does it produce honey?
2.  How long does their nest last?
3.  How do I keep bumble bees off of my property in the first place?


4.  What action should I take if I find what I believe to be one of their nests?
5.  How do I specifically identify said nest to be sure that is what it is?

All of these questions are easily answered by the good old internet.  What is not so simple, but is most important, is getting them off your property safely and completely.  At the first sign that these creatures have invaded your home or business don’t just hope they will go away.  Immediately call A Complete Pest Solution at (630) 464-1542.  We are Chicagoland’s honey bee removal and control experts!

No comments:

Post a Comment